Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday - 100 days

Today I sorted out the leftover boxes o' stuff from the banquet. Some of it was my personal stuff but much of it belongs to the pack and needs to go to someone else.

I spent some time with my own scout. My parents came down for the banquet so we had some family time.

Started planning for our Engineer activity badge--we're doing this one and Showman, I think, to finish up. Then crossing over. This is actually a good time of year to do Engineer because Engineering Week is coming up. The Engineering Student Council at the University of Arizona usually has a schedule of activities to watch, and sometimes has some outreach events as well that the kids can join in on.

And..I totally forgot to go to pack committee meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment